Re: mouse target size

Despite the fact that Kynn is accepting money to work on a more flexible
solution, what he says is simply true.

The WCAG guidelines are about having enough options so you have a fighting
chance of doing web stuff.  Not about pushing mouse use right up to the
exact crossover point where it fails to be the best choice and only then
worrying about the keyboard.

This is an area where the population of users is continuously distributed
in the appropriate human performance parameters.  The parametric guideline
that one sets to accomodate finite pointing stability just sets the
crossover point at which users will need to migrate to the keyboard.  It
doesn't eliminate the need for the keyboard-control case to be supported.

Al