RE: About accesskey

Hi Robert,

Then I think about how implement ACCESSKEYs:

I avoid the ACCESSKEYs that can create problems in English and
the language of the pages -a lot of people use the last version
of the browsers (in english) before it has been translated
to another languages-.

For example:

I avoid the ACCESSKEYs:
F:file, H:help, E:edit
and
A:archivo, V:ayuda E:edicion
for Spanish version of a site.

ACCESSKEYs don´t work with very much browsers and
operating systems but I think that these are very
useful for very much people.

Regards

Ricardo Sánchez

Neff, Robert Robert.Neff@usmint.treas.gov 19/2/2000 13:51