Re: Example of MS FrontPage shared borders

Then it seems basically like a technique for building templates to apply to
many pages at once. WHich aren't necessarily good or bad for accessibility -
it depends on how they are done, and the content that is in them, which in
turn depends on FrontPage...

Charles McCN