From: Charles McCathieNevile [mailto:charles@w3.org]
Sent: Sunday, December 19, 1999 4:08 PM
To: Helle Bjarnø
Cc: W3c-Wai-Ig (E-mail)
Subject: Re: authering tools, shared borders

Can you tell us what they are?

(Or can someone else who is more familiar with FrontPage?

Charles McCN

On Tue, 14 Dec 1999, Helle Bjarnø wrote:

  Can any one help me with information on "shared borders". I've been asked
in
  relation to Frontpage 2000 and accessibility.

  Kind regards
  Helle Bjarno
  Videncenter for Synshandicap / Visual Impairment Information Centre
  Rymarksvej 1, DK-2900 Hellerup, Denmark
  tlf: +45 39 40 31 00
  fax: +45 39 61 94 14
  e-mail: hbj@visinfo.dk / visinfo@visinfo.dk