RE: indenting

The way I understood the question it was "how do I do this, and what happens
when people use an older browser". My answer is "Use CSS is how you do it. If
people use a browser that is older than Explorer 3 they will lose the
effect. But if people use a browser that is older than explorer 3 they are
clearly not motivated by the latest and greatest presentation, so I wouldn't
be too concerned."

It's a little like assuming that people are going to be using Black and White
TV (much more common outside the USA), except that where there is a clear
accessibility isue with the use of colour there is much less issue with
indenting text. (If there is some markup-expressible reason to indent the
text, for example because it is a quote, then the natural way to do it is by
using blockquote or whatever is relevant, but I am assuming it isn't the
case.)

Charles McCN