Re: EVENT: Accessibility Panel Webcast, Friday 5 November 9:00 a.m. PST

Will it be be available after the conference also?

Len

At 02:24 AM 11/5/99 -0800, Kynn Bartlett wrote:
>>Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 02:20:05 -0800
>>To: hwg-announce@hwg.org
>>From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
>>Subject: EVENT:  Accessibility Panel Webcast, Friday 5 November 9:00
>>  a.m. PST
>>Sender: owner-hwg-announce@hwg.org
>>
>>The HTML Writers Guild is pleased to announce a live webcast on
>>Friday, 5 November, featuring an accessibility presentation at the
>>Stanford Linear Accelerator Center's InterLab 99 conference.
>>
>>Panelists for this special presentation are Kynn Bartlett,
>>director of the Guild's Accessible Web Authoring Resources and
>>Education (AWARE) Center; Cynthia Waddell, ADA Coordinator
>>for the City of San Jose; and Kim Stephens, webmaster of IBM's
>>Special Needs Systems.
>>
>>The session is titled "Applying the ADA to the Internet: A Web
>>Accessibility Standard" and is scheduled for 9:00 a.m. PST (12:00
>>noon EST) on Friday morning.  The live webcast may be viewed via
>>streaming media at:
>>
>>     http://www-project.slac.stanford.edu/interlab99/
>>
>>(NOTE:  The HTML Writers Guild does not have direct control over
>>the live broadcast, and therefore cannot -- ironically -- guarantee
>>the accessibility of the streaming media content.  Our regrets for
>>any difficulties this may produce.)
>>

>>****
>>HWG-Announce is a one-way list for official HTML Writers Guild
announcements.
>>Please see http://www.hwg.org/lists/hwg-announce/ for more information.
>>

>--
>Kynn Bartlett <kynn@hwg.org>
>President, Governing Board Member
>HTML Writers Guild <URL:http://www.hwg.org>
>Director, Accessible Web Authoring Resources and Education Center
>  <URL:http://aware.hwg.org/>

-------
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP, and
Department of Electrical Engineering
Temple University

Ritter Hall Annex, Room 423, Philadelphia, PA 19122
kasday@acm.org
(215) 204-2247 (voice)
(800) 750-7428 (TTY)