Re: single browser intranets

Hi, Kynn

I was using interactivity as a general term rather than implying
multimedia.  My assumption is that people usually learn better
when there is a feedback mechanism which implies interactivity.
Also I was assuming that if a person is using a web browser,
then they are somewhat comfortable using computer technology.
I'm sorry if I wasn't very clear about my assumptions.

Scott