Re: single browser intranets

you make good points and I think you understand that this is an issue
stand and not a stand issue.  There is a concreete way to act.  we can
move forward.  if you want to pull down the wcag conformance and make
it work better, fine.  The issue I stand on still exists regardless of
what happens.  If they plan, they can plan correctly.
I'm not talking about after the fact.  I don't care if they don't
care, I care enough for all of us so if for instance a large entity is
preparing to introduce a major electronic presence and I am told
flatly that they don't plan to provide an accessible one and that this
is done with full knowledge then I go public and I apeal to all who
are concerned to do what ever is necessary to bring presure to bare to
halt the progress and have it redefined.  What I was refering to in my
excuse statement is that the technology is available, the information
is available so there need be no more excuse such as there might have
ben a few years or even perhaps a year ago that it wasn't possible or
it wasn't knowable.  I offer my design input services largely for free
and there is lots of software and interface material for the taking on
the web describing how to provide an accessible interface so the cost
need not be that high.  If a large company suddenly told their
employees that they were taking away all their monitors, what do you
think would happen?

--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
Touching The Internet: