RE: single browser intranets

Hi, Kynn

I know of a couple situations where a company upgraded the software
dvelopment environment to a windows based one and the developers
had to move to companies which were still using old DOS environments.
I've also heard of problems withh upgrades in call center software.

A common problem in technology is that the developers are often little
obligation to address accessibility.  It is their customers who have
that challenge.  However, if the technology consistantly remains
inaccessible, the customers have an "out" via "reasonableness".

Scott