RE: Single Browser Intranets (was: Web Accessibility Myths)

I think personal expense usually isn't an issue for work provided computers
and software.  Keep in mind we're discussing the limited instance of a
company intranet here.

Second, to answer Kynn Bartlett, a company may demand employees learn new
software or develop new skills.  It seems to me that the disabled are
generally capable of doing new things and grasping new technologies.  This
of course falls apart when applied to educational and other non-work
environments however it applies to our intranet instance.

-Jamie Fox