Re: ColdFusion Studio vs. HoTMetaL (Was What generates a .cfm page?)

The list of tools is at http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/tools as Gregory has said.
Following his suggestion, I will place a list of the reviews at
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/reviews later this evening (along with the many
things I have planned for "later this evening")

By the way, the Authoring Tool Working Group welcomes reviews. And
dreamweaver is sitting on my desk waiting for a conformance review. One of
the members of the Dreamweaver team has also started to do a review, so
hopefully we can get a farly thorough one online in a week or two.

Cheers

Charles McCN