RE: Web Magazine featuring Accessibility issues

It is great that you want to keep your whole magazine conform to the WCAG.
 It would be nice if all web publications, when they run articles on
accessibility, would actually take some steps to adhere to the Priority
checkpoints!

I will warn you that you may be direct to places like URL:
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/adv-html.html
for discussion of general HTML and CSS questions.

From a quick look at your code, it looks like your sheet at URL:
http://www.exploit-lib.org/resources/css/main/exploitstyle2.css
does not include defaults for TABLE, let alone your references to DIV
CLASS="table-x" (where x is incremented for each table.  I would think you
want all the tables to use the same class.

Perhaps more significant than this, ALL tables are missing closing </TR>
tags.  I don't think this is optional!

I don't think you would have any problems if your stuff parsed cleanly
through the W3C validation services at URLs:
http://validator.w3.org/
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator-uri.html

(I especially like how the page was last updated on 25 October, 1999!)