Re: Accessibility of Amaya browser/editor

It is true that Amaya is not yet a very accessible tool. The Amaya team are
working on improving the accessibility of it (and as an open source project,
contributions are always welcome) in conjunction with working groups of the
WAI. With a very small team, and a wide reange of specifications to trial in
the environment the work has to be prioritised, but we hope to eventually
implement all the WAI guidelines. Conformance reviews have been done for
Amaya with working drafts of both the Authoring Tool and User Agent
Guidelines, which are an important step in planning future work.

There are two lists for amaya - one for general announcements, feature
requests, etc, and another for more development-specific discussion. Details
are available from the Amaya page at http://www.w3.org/Amaya

cheers

Charles McCN