RE: Pentium III-only sites coming

Point well taken, my apologies. However, getting back to the real
accessibility issues surrounding the PIII chip and the Australian content
providers designing sites specifically for the chip: They have obviously
made a decision that their target audience is specifically the users who
have the PIII chip. As for the rest of us whose target audience is not so
narrow, just as they are using client detection to determine who can access
these sites, we will continue to be able to do the same in our sites
providing alternative content for the PIII chip without making this our only
offering. Through the use of template based pages this can come from single
versions of pages that are parsed on the server to determine from the
client's capabilities which components in the page to deliver.

David