Re: screen readers for visually impaired users

There is a mailing list for blind linux users which is a good place to
find screen reading programs for linux. THere are a number of them around
- svlpro, ultrasonix, screader are the ones that spring immediately to my
memory. If anyone is interested I will dig out the URI for the list
archive.

Charles