Re: BBC Betsie Project Launch

I had the same experience.  I use JFW 3.2 with IE 4.01.  specifically the 404 file not found came up when I tried "BBC Online", "BBC News Online", "BBC World Service".  The main Betsie page cam up fine as well as the About Betsies page.
-Steve

------
Steven McCaffrey
Information Technology Services
NYSED
(518)-473-3453

>>> cait hurley <cait@london.virgin.net> 01/13 1:32 PM >>>
Maybe it would be worth listing what browsers/readers "404" users are
using, because it worked fine for me, but then I'm just using plain old
netscape.

*very interested in how this goes.

At 12:21 13/01/99 -0600, you wrote:
>I went to the site and the links came up 404 for me, too.
>
>Joyce Taylor

Cait Hurley                                     0171 479 4420
Producer, Member Services                       ICQ:  1257510
http://www.virgin.net/vnet/                pager:01523 149804