Re: simple & understandable

At 12:41 PM 6/24/1999 -0700, Kynn Bartlett wrote:
>This should be stored in a separate file and referenced from the main
>page with both a LONGDESC attribute on the image and a little "d" or
>"D" [lowercase or uppercase] that also serves as a link to the same
>page.  The individual descriptions above should also contain hyperlinks
>to the sections of the site as they are described.
>
>Hope this helps!

Yes, this helps! I can put the description in a text file on the site. Can
you put the above instructions into html code for me? I don't understand
how to do it from the above directions. Sorry.

>[By the way, I used the first graphic at the site -- there appear to
>be later attempts, in the /tryout/try2/ and /tryout/try3/ directories,
>that use slightly different graphics and a "radial" layout with the
>open hand description in the middle.  Email me if you need a text
>description of those images as well.]

Those were earlier attempts, but not everyone in the organization who
should see them had had time to yet. On Try3, I made two photos into line
art, but they don't work as well as I'd hoped (organization and research).

And don't worry about not understanding the Investments section. It's still
in the works, and even I don't know what the guys are going to want on that
page.

				Anne

>--
>Kynn Bartlett                                    mailto:kynn@hwg.org