Re: tired of this thread

At 09:28 AM 6/18/1999 -0500, Wendy A Chisholm wrote:
>The issues raised in the QED and related threads will be discussed by the
>GL working group.  Please join us on that list and a teleconference call
>next Thursday (3:00-4:00 p.m. EST - 617-252-1038) for further discussion.

Wendy, Thanks. Next Thursday afternoon I will be traveling between Mathews
and Dinwiddie counties for an all-day orientation on Friday for summer
school. I will make an effort to be home and set up in time to join the
conference, traffic and other factors permitting. What will it cost to
participate in the conference (I am an individual; nobody else pays my
phone bills)? How do I join the list you mentioned?

			Anne

Anne L. Pemberton
http://www.pen.k12.va.us/Pav/Academy1
http://www.erols.com/stevepem/apembert