Re: Self Voicing Browsers

At 12:06 PM 6/11/1999 -0700, Kynn Bartlett wrote:
>You might also want to try the IBM Home Page Reader; it will
>read pages as Netscape displays them, and this could be a
>benefit to anyone who could use both the visual display and
>the audio display.
>
>You can find a download link to a 30 day trial at:
>
>     http://www.austin.ibm.com/sns/

Thanks, Kynn. It may work on my student's laptop, I'll have to find out. It
won't work on my system because I have a combined modem and sound card in
my computer. Does it also work with Explorer as well as Netscape to display
the pages as it reads them?

			Anne

Anne L. Pemberton
http://www.pen.k12.va.us/Pav/Academy1