Re: QED & Marshall McLuhan

At 03:21 PM 6/10/1999 , Anne Pemberton wrote:
>Check out the links from my signature file and decide for yourself if I
>"Create" web sites or not. [...]

% lynx http://www.erols.com/stevepem/apembert

   [INLINE] [INLINE] [INLINE] [INLINE] [INLINE] [INLINE] [INLINE]
   [INLINE] [INLINE] [INLINE] [INLINE] [INLINE] [INLINE] [INLINE]
   [INLINE] [INLINE] [INLINE] [INLINE] [INLINE] [INLINE] [INLINE]
   [INLINE] [INLINE] [INLINE] [INLINE] [INLINE] [INLINE] [INLINE]
   [INLINE] [INLINE]
   Spray of yellow crocuses [INLINE]
   Red Butterfly

                         _Spring is a state of mind!
                                      _
   _Anne Pemberton has been creating web  pages since the beginning of
   the web. Mrs. Pemberton creates web pages for educational purposes,
   and with  accommodations  for those with disabilities that affect
   their use of the web .

[...]

>You can look at my work and decide for yourself if I am sufficiently
>knowledgeable of the work of a "web author".

Anything I would choose to say here would be considered inappropriate
and rude, and would reflect poorly upon the HTML Writers Guild,
so I choose to hold my tongue.