Re: Big Fonts, Bright Text: friend or foe?

David,

If you're thinking of having two versions of the site, one with the larger
font and reverse contrast, and the other "normal"...

How about instead offering a link to a tips page for people with low
vision. The tips page would have the large font and reverse contrast, and
would help the user set up their system so that all pages look like that.

The tips page would also repeat crucial information, like a hotline number.

Len

-------