Re: Blind Games

Hi,

Please see the Creative Adaptations for Learning (CAL) Web site at:

http://www.cal-s.org .

CAL is a non-profit organization that makes tactile (embossed) illustrations for people with visual or other disabilities, that are used by children, parents, teachers,
therapists and caregivers. These illustrations are interactive and can be used for simple games. There are also an interactive workbook and notecards.

Would you be able to offer CAL free hosting, with the same conditions and features we've talked about?

Judy

At 05:11 PM 5/25/99 -0400, you wrote:
>>Are there interactive games for the blind online?
>
>Good question.  Not in the scope of this group.  But please do post it to the general interest group
>
>w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Leonnard R. Kasday, Ph.D.