Re: accessibility article -- comments welcome

At 10:58 AM 5/18/1999 -0400, Denise Koschmann wrote:
Our current issue is dedicated to accessibility
>and the Web. If you'd like to take a look, please go to:
>http://www.openstudio.org/newsletter1601/newsletter.htm .

Now that I have gotten my initial pedantry about the missing
ALT text (I'm a real stickler for accessibility sites modeling
accessible design -- feel free to email me with any HWG problems!)
I must say that this is a very well done site, kudos!

I'll probably incestuously link to this on the next AWARE
Center site update (I noticed and appreciated the links to
us!).

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@hwg.org>