Re: accessible listserves

I like Charles McCathieNevile reply (build your own) better than what I am
about to suggest.

You might take a look at "eGroups" at URL:
http://www.egroups.com/

Their interface has gone through a couple of revisions and I think it gets
better each time.  It is missing ALT tags in a few places, but is useable
with Lynx.  As far as being screen reader friendly, one testimony is that
the Duxbury Users' Group (duxuser) has its home there.  (DBT is the most
powerful and popular Braille translation package software.)

eGroups funds itself through banner advertising.  For a modest fee per year
they will turn off the adds.

Bruce Bailey
Maryland Division of Rehabilitation Services
http://www.dors.state.md.us/