Re: AWARE Center Common Myths About Web Accessibility

At 10:06 PM 5/7/1999 -0400, Judy Brewer wrote:
>But I want to emphasize that I think that Aware's "myths" list is a good
>thing.

I understood that. :)

BTW, I don't claim that this page will be the "definitive" source
for "myths" on web accessibility -- I'd love to have a whole section
on the AWARE resources list that links to various web sites
addressing the "activism" side of things and providing as many
viewpoints as we can.

So, Judy, anyone else, make your own lists and give me the URL to
link to. ;)

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@hwg.org>
President, Governing Board Member