Subject: Re: everybody wins!
Date: Moon, 03 May 1999 10:51:29 -0400
From: Adam Powell <apowell@freedomforum.org>
To: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>

Most newspapers publish (on paper) in a type font
that is difficult for many (including me) to read.
That does not mean I want all US newspapers to be
required by law to publish in large-print type.

Or to look at it another way: Our web site, "free!"
restricts its own use of color, graphics and animations,
so pages will load faster and be more accessible to
readers on slow connections. We think that makes sense
 -- at least for us. But that does not mean we want
every other web designer to be obliged to conform to these
standards.