Governmental Legal Requirements for Accessible Web Sites

At 08:18 a.m. 12/08/98 -0500, Steven McCaffrey wrote:
>Is it a matter of choice w.r.t government agencies or does
>the law require their sites to be accessible?  Or does the law
>only require information on a site to be made available by
>some other means (e.g here is a phone number to call to get
>the information sent to you in an accessible format if  our
>site (or part of it) is not accessible to you).

I'm not an expert on this, but fortunately Cynthia is out
there somewhere and can point you at some nice articles she
wrote. :)

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn@idyllmtn.com>             http://www.idyllmtn.com/~kynn/
Chief Technologist & Co-Owner, Idyll Mountain Internet; Fullerton, California