Re: In Response To: Claims Against Common Sense

At 08:33 p.m. 11/17/98 -0800, Kynn Bartlett wrote:
>In Mr. William Raspberry's November 16 column ("Claims Against
>Common Sense"), he tells Randy Tamez -- a blind man who is denied
>access to the Bay Area's public transit systems,

BTW, this paragraph was corrected in a later draft I sent to the
paper.  In the course of moving words around, "web information"
got dropped.

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn@idyllmtn.com>             http://www.idyllmtn.com/~kynn/
Chief Technologist & Co-Owner, Idyll Mountain Internet; Fullerton, California