Re: Using Netscape Composer to produce clean code

At 03:24 p.m. 11/16/98 -0500, Bruce Bailey wrote:
>I am pleased to report that Netscape Composer 4.05/4.06 (and presumably
>4.5+ and latter too, I haven't tried) no longer has the unacceptable
>behavior I reported here some six months ago.  It is past time to give
>credit where credit is due.  The following has been true for some time
>now, but I have not seen it clearly stated here for the record:
>Composer will produce html code that sails through both W3C and Bobby
>validation.

Great news!  This is important information for those of us who work
in environments where a lot of untrained, non-techie people will be
expected to put content on the web.

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn@idyllmtn.com>             http://www.idyllmtn.com/~kynn/
Chief Technologist & Co-Owner, Idyll Mountain Internet; Fullerton, California