RE: Two new sites

Charles, my compliments to the simplicity of the site and your willingness
to let us critique.  Here are my comments using pwWebSpeak..

1.  When I read your site using pwWebSpeak, I did not see this title.
<link href="nosearch/pwweb.html" rel="alternate" title="Visitors using p w
Webspeak or other self voicing browsers, please select this link for special
information. . ." media="aural, braille, tty">

2. When I select the image link I go to the description page, but the back
link on this page does not take me back to the original page.

3. This is the first page I have seen where the title tag is not printed.
Its read...
4. I find the hidden link to be a distraction

~rob