From:  B.K. DeLong[SMTP:bkdelong@naw.org]
Sent:  Wednesday, September 09, 1998 10:41 AM
To:  w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject:  Using text readers to test accessibility

Hi all,

Can someone point me to some text readers that can be used to test Web
accessibility?
I'd love to test these out. This would also be a great resource for other
Web developers.

Thanks.
--
B.K. DeLong                  360 Huntington Ave.
Director                         Suite 140SC-305

http://www.naw.org
bkdelong@naw.org

NAW is the North American "chapter"
of the World Organization of Webmasters