Re: Adobe And TRACE Launch Enhanced PDF Access Via Email

Is your OCR sufficient that you are capturing the text of these documents or
does the PDF file basically contain a PHOTOGRAPH of the the print page?  I have
seen people move print documents to the web by scanning a whole page as one
large GIF file (with little or no ALT text of course)!  Could you provide the
URL where you are using this technique?