Re: Anyoneon the list know about this netscape announcement?

At 05:18 PM 8/31/98 -0400, you wrote:
>WAI (Web Application Interface), is a new technology packaged in the most
>recent versions of the Netscape Enterprise and Fast Track Web Servers.
>It allows web developers to creat CORBA based server-side applications in
>Java, C, or C++.  Designed as a fast, robust, and scalable replacement
>for CGI (Common Gateway Interface) programs, WAI could quite possibly
>become the new standard for creating server side web applications.

I've sent an inquiry to Netscape PR. It looks like it hasn't been
officially announced. PR Newswire and Business Wire don't have stories-
only NewsBytes. Is this a forseeable trademark problem?
--
B.K. DeLong                  360 Huntington Ave.
Director                         Suite 140SC-305

http://www.naw.org
bkdelong@naw.org

NAW is the North American "chapter"
of the World Organization of Webmasters