Re: Re: PDF to HTML conversion

Most of what you are writing is greek to me.  I'm talking about getting
reliable text out of .pdf files that others create so I can read them.
Standard or not, the last thing I personally will be creating is such a
file.  Increasingly I'm forced to try and read the contents with tools that
work with, as I said, a mixed result at best.