Re: Lynx 2.8 and frames?

Hi,
An approach I found useful was to include a summary page / index for
all the frames in a frameset.  Each frame has an entry in the
index containing:

   1.  the URL for the frame

   2.  number of links in the frame

   3.  number of forms in the frame

   4.  word info like number of significant words in the frame and list
       of top 10 most frequent significant words

This summary usually gives information for a user to know the purpose
of each frame without looking at it.  (The choice of types of info
can be under user configuration.)

Scott