RE: Twisties re notes/domino

http://www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/95-96rec.nsf/(Web+Version+By+Recommendation)?
OpenView

"Markku T. Hakkinen" <hakkinen@dev.prodworks.com> on 11/08/98 13:42:30

To:   w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
cc:    (bcc: Robert Savellis/FSS/NSW_AG)
Subject:  RE: Twisties re notes/domino

For those of us who do not happen to have Notes available to them, can
someone post a URL or provide sample files that demonstrate the twistie?  I
have a feeling I have seen this in a variety of pages using straight HTML
links, DHTML, and ActiveX, resulting in a situation where we have the same
UI implemented via different techniques.
Mark