Re: EAI (E-mail Accessibility Initiative)

sounds to me like software that doesn't autmatically quote the message
under the comments is broken.

On Mon, 10 Aug 1998, Kynn Bartlett wrote:

KBAt 10:40 a.m. 08/10/98 +0100, Peter Bosher wrote:
KB>It's time for another gentle reminder:  please, when quoting threads, put
KB>your new comments at the top.   Just try the example below with a
KB>screen-reader.  Some of us have other things to do as well.
KB
KBSounds like broken software to me; I suggest seeing if there's
KBanything available that could strip out the quoted text and
KBmessage headers, if you don't like them.
KB
KB--
KBKynn Bartlett <kynn@hwg.org>
KBVice President, Marketing and Outreach, HTML Writers Guild
KB  http://www.hwg.org
KB

--
Hands-On-Technolog(eye)s