RE: Preliminary AGI Results:

Thanks Kynn.

This is very much in line with what we have been hearing re the old
guidelines.   This is very nicely presented though and shines light on a
number of aspects we didn't have good feedback on before.

We have a new, much improved, version which we will be posting to IG very
soon (within next 10 days I would guess) that addresses the table and other
problems there were with the old Apr 14th guidelines.     If you want to
look now you can see much of this on the GL site     www.w3c.org/wai/gl .
We will be revising and updating it soon though, so  to save you reading it
all over twice to find all the changes,  (there are a slew of edits we are
currently making), you might want to wait a few days.  We'll post something
here soon on it.

Thanks again for your efforts on this.  Looking forward to comments from
everyone on the new version.

Gregg

For the GL working group

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.