Re: counters

I think mat right has one at:
http://www.worldwidemart.com/scripts
if you can't find a text one, see if you can put an alt in the img source
that at least tells us what it is.
he's got some other counters and they are already made for you and you
just need to customize them.

On Thu, 23 Jul 1998, Kristine Bradow wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm a bit of a web design novice, and I want to implement a counter on
> my lab's web page. I've been rudely surprised by all that is involved in
> creating counters in the first place--PERL nightmares on top of the
> HTML. Plus, I've been doing my best to follow the W3C accessibility
> guidelines to keep the page accessible, so I was wondering if anyone had
> any tips on creating "accessible counters," or is there is any such
> thing as an "accessible counter." Do they typically cause problems?
> Especially with the scripting involved?
>
> Any advice would be *greatly* appreciated!
>
> Thanks,
> Kristine

Hands-On-Technolog(eye)s
touching the internet
voice: 1-(301) 949-7599
poehlman@clark.net
ftp://ftp.clark.net/pub/poehlman
http://www.clark.net/pub/poehlman
Dynamic solutions Inc.
Best of service for your Small Business network Needs
Http://www.dnsolutions.com