RE: [Fwd: Is your Internet Site legal?]

Len,

I did the same thing.. but I didn't ask for a donation, I just told him
about w3's internet site, and that he needed to improve his skills. I
figure a little education wouldn't hurt. <grin>

I haven't gotten a reply either.

I think his method of intimidation stinks, but the general idea of the
business is sound. I am trying to make accessibility conversions into a
viable business too.  Although I won't spam, I do send a suggestion for
improvement to inaccessible sites with the note that there is more that can
be done, and I can help them do it.

Hopefully he'll figure out that spam doesn't work as a marketing tool, it
just burns out the potential market.

Kathy
aka
webmaster@ilusa

At 09:40 AM 03/31/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I looked at the spam site, saw an access problem, and wrote them
>offering to explain the access problem and how to fix it if they agreed
>to send $1000 to any non-profit that deals with web access to people
>with disabilities.  No reply yet.
>Len

Kathleen Fagan-Raeihle
Accessible Website Design