Re: [Fwd: Is your Internet Site legal?]

I'm not impressed with organizations that use fear and uncertainty to
sell their services. I am in the process of developing a network of
webmasters that will help run accessibility tests on websites for
free. Working with school computer classes and sympathetic
fellow webmasters we should be able to test, give advice, and a bit
of consulting free of charge.

We believe it is enough to ask other webmasters to make the small
adjustments and in some cases sacrifices to make their websights more
accessible. But then to shear these good hearted sheep of $100 is
not right. Either you are in this to help, or it's just another scam.

I agree with Kynn. I don't do business with spammers. And if you do
happen to know of someone that needs such services, maybe together we
can supply the services free.

Claude Needham

-----brdotwn@oro.net
**** The views/opinions expressed here are not