RE: ALT tools (was: Censorship by laziness)

whilst basically supporting the position put out below,
could I suggest a compromise position.
TV's option, Java intervention twixt browser and server sounds
straightforward for automated use - I will certainly look at getting
rid of cookies and other rubbish!

the various 'fix it' options by volunteers could be applied on a
request basis. Rather than try to change the world, why not
do it on a request basis. This would focus effort where needed.
A request of ' I went to url xxx, need info from there, and failed
to find my way round' could then be translated into action.
	Sounds like a valuable service could be provided,
which is tailored to need rather than spread so thinly as to be
almost unnoticable.

DaveP