Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 08:47:58 -0400
From: Brian Blair <blairb@NEWAVE.NET>
To: GUISPEAK@LISTSERV.NODAK.EDU
Subject: filling out forms in Netscape 4 with Winvision

Has anyone figured out a way to fill out forms in Netscape 4 using
Winvision '97?  My browser of choice is Internet Explorer 3.2, but all the
machines at my place of employment have Netscape installed, and one of the
services we subscribe to requires Netscape.  With Netscape 3 and earlier
versions of Winvision the CTRL-accent combination would allow me to find
and fill in the edit boxes on the form.  Now the CTRL-ACCENT combo takes me
to the edit boxes sometimes, but the caret isn't on and I can't write
anything in the boxes.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Brian Blair
blairb@newave.net