RE: In the market for a new car?

Absolutely.
Or

		-----Original Message-----
		From:	Kristine Bradow [mailto:kbradow@ece.eng.wayne.edu]
		Sent:	Wednesday, June 03, 1998 11:42 AM
		To:	fy5G1u1K7@onean31.jp; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
		Subject:	Re: In the market for a new car?

		I would appreciate it if you would not send advertisements
through the W3C mailing list. Using the mailing
		list as a means of cheap advertising defeats the purpose of
having a subject-based discussion group.
		Thanks--I hope that others share my feelings on this matter.
		--Kristine

		fy5G1u1K7@onean31.jp wrote:

		> Union Nissan of Lake County can show you over 500 new,
almost new program cars, and fully
		> certified used cars of all makes and models. Whether
you're looking for a great buy on a used vehicle,
		> would like to save thousands on a program car, or you
really have your heart set on a new car; you
		> owe it to yourself to see our selection and talk to our
people. Our service department has evening
		> and Saturday hours and every new Union Nissan comes with
Gold Card privileges. Your Gold Card
		> will entitle you to $9.95 lifetime oil changes, free
service loaners, free towing and more! We invite you
unionnissan@iconnect.net or e-mail directly
		> from our website, www.unionnissan.com., or call (847)
244-8000 and ask for Aaron.
		> ALL INTERNET CUSTOMERS WILL RECEIVE A FREE TIRE ROTATION
JUST FOR COMING IN.