RE: HTML produced by non-experts

the issue I was addressing here was one of parellell roads.  the premis is
that it is necessary to know at least the basics of html in order to
produce clean pages and the same with braille no matter what the tool
used.  By the way, I found that it isn't necessarily important to have a
doctype declaration on your pages so perhaps that quibble can be
eliminated from the current thread.