Re: ?Critique?

Is EO the proper list?

Anyway, it seemed pretty neat. D-links or something for the artwork would
be nice.

I found many of the visual icons very difficult - they tended to have
very low contrast. For me it's no big problem - I can just read the text,
but the point of an icon is to help those who can not do this. Maybe this
is something that could be discussed here or in the GL list...

I found the music pretty frustrating, and I have a horror of animated
gifs. These are mostly personal things I think - they will appeal to some
and lose others. That's where the bounds of possibility really lie.

This site would be a lot easier to crit with clean code, although I guess
I'm not telling you anything new. A bit of judicious work with a good
editing program (search and replacing common excess code) would help.

And where is the egg noodle recipe?

Keep it up - it seems you're on the right track.

Charles McCathieNevile