Re: D-link and LONGDESC (GL type stuff)

On Tue, 21 Apr 1998, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

<snip/>

> The neatest way of including a D-link, which I saw at WWW7 presented by
> some ATRC folks from Toronto, was an image of the same height as the one
> being described, of minimal width ( 1 pixel for example ) with ALT="D-link".

Sorry to ask this if it is too basic, but what is a D-link? I have tried
to extract it from the archives, but find no references to it.

BTW, I am new to this list. My only discapacitation (besides my asthma
which is not too disturbing for Internet issues) seems to be the way I
organize things, which nobody else seem to share. I'd say that could be a
mental discapacity.

nevertheless, I think accesibility for anyone is of paramount importance
and I was really glad to find the W3C had setup this innitiative...

I hope to learn about and contribute to this issues...

thanks,
David@

--
<sig>David Su&aacute;rez de Lis