From: jspool@uie.com
To: advanced-web@listserver.com @ internet
cc:
Subject: User Interface '97 Conference

I thought the members of this list would be interested in a
conference called User Interface 97. It will be held November 3, 4 &
5 in Cambridge, MA. We've gotten eight of the most talented people in
the field of user interface design to give full-day seminars and
short presentations on the state of the art in software and web-site
design.

User Interface 97 is a 3-day conference for people who have hands-on
involvement in product development. You'll come away with practical
knowledge that you can begin using immediately in your work. Topics
include:

  * Designing Useful Websites
  * Interviewing Customers
  * Visual Design for Information Products
  * Effective Web Site Design
  * Design for Emerging Web Technologies
  * Model-Driven User Interface Design
  * Designing with the Mind in Mind
  * Adventures in Avatar Cyberspace

We've lined up some world-renowned experts as speakers including
Jakob Nielsen, Ellen Isaacs, Bruce Damer, Mary Mooney, Wayne Neale,
Marc Rettig, Eric Lunt, Tom Hewett, Larry Constantine, and Lucy
Lockwood.

If you register by October 13, you'll receive a 16% early
registration discount. From October 14 to October 31, regular rates
apply.

I would be happy to e-mail you more information about the User
Interface 97 conference. Send mailto:UI97INFO@UIE.COM with the words
SEND BROCHURE in the subject field. Or see the conference web site
at http://www.ui97.com.

I'm really excited about this year's program and I know you will be
too.

Jared M. Spool
Chair, User Interface 97
Founding Principal, User Interface Engineering

P.S. Registration prices go up after October 13, so respond today!

 Jared M. Spool                User Interface Engineering
 mailto:jspool@uie.com     800 Turnpike Street, Suite 101
 (978) 975-4343                   North Andover, MA 01845
 fax: (978) 975-5353                                  USA
 http://www.uie.com

   Check out User Interface 97 -- http://www.ui97.com
AW