Re: OPTION (fwd)

From: MegaZone <megazone@livingston.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 19:41:51 -0700 (PDT)
To: asgilman@access.digex.net (Al Gilman)
Cc: megazone@livingston.com, w3c-wai-hc@w3.org, jbrewer@w3.org
Once upon a time Al Gilman shaped the electrons to say...
>The idea that we are continuing to update proposals, and that the
>reading guide at the W3C website will keep track of the latest,
>is part of what Daniel and Judy have agreed we are going to do.
>So do what you will to the page that I have linked to from the
>"guide" and post to the IG summarizing what's new.
>
>Reasonable?

Perfectly.  I've got to get out of here in a few minutes, but I should have
the new page up sometime tomorrow.  If I don't just do it when I get home
later tonight.

-MZ
Phone: 800-458-9966 510-737-2100 FAX: 510-737-2110 megazone@livingston.com
Snail mail: 4464 Willow Road, Pleasanton, CA 94588