Re: Braille media type

From: Al Gilman <asgilman@access.digex.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 08:36:58 -0400 (EDT)
To: w3c-wai-hc@w3.org (HC team)
to follow up on what Jason White said:

> [snip]
> I hope that Al was not suggesting that the media type of BRAILLE be
> abandoned in favour of TTY.

Interesting issue.

I would suggest that that issue is a prime example of what we
want the Interest Group to discuss.  Why don't you raise these
considerations on the IG list.

I am not willing to say that we should 100% stop talking here in
private, but we should be mingling with the broader group and
trying to stimulate thought and discussion in the plenary
setting.  A bias in favor of public (i.e. on the IG list)
discussion should be maintained.

-- Al